Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Apartment Pictures and Open Invitation

I've been extraordinarily lazy about this, but I thought I'd post some pictures of my apartment here in Korea. I am quite lucky, as everyone else I've talked to here has described their apartment as being about half the size of mine, and definitely not across the street from where they work. Because I can't stop fantasizing about being a DJ, I imagine I will one day host a dance party in it. If you can make it to Korea, you're invited.



Bedroom



Bathroom (yes the entire bathroom is the shower. Extremely convenient for cleaning)



Kitchen



And Living Room

I think within the next five blogs, I am going to post one of my own songs. Brace yourselves. It will probably blow you...r hair gently around your ears.

3 comments:

  1. friggin beautiful. Hey are you going to post mixes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I get DJ equipment, I will post a mix called "Baggy's Ultimate Super Explosion Power Dance Trance Death Party"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks! But I think that was the other Ryan!

    Amazing apartment btw.

    ReplyDelete